Sherwood, Russell Wednesday, September 4, 2019
A friendly match Netherlands versus Rest of Europe is being arranged
ICCF Zone 1 and De Nederlandse Bond van Correspondentieschakers are delighted to announce that a friendly match Netherlands versus Rest of Europe will be organized in November, 2019.
1. The match will be played on ICCF webserver, ICCF Playing Rules will apply. Time control is 10 moves in 50 days with duplication after 20 days.
2. Number of boards is expected 50 to 60.
3. Any Zone 1 (Europa) National Federation (except for Netherlands) may nominate up to 3 players for the Rest of Europe Team . Any Welsh player wishing to take part should contact Russell Sherwood by 22nd September
4. Each player will play two games (one with White, one with Black) against her/his
opponent on her/his board.
5. Start date is November 1, 2019.
6. Team Captains are CCE Jan Bart Daatselaar (Netherlands) and GM Artis Gaujens (Rest of Europe). Tournament Director is CCM Razumikhin, Andrey Mikhailovich (Russia).
7. Order of boards will be set in concordance with ICCF ratings being taken from
up-to-date rating list (i.e. 2019/4).
Updated Wednesday, September 4, 2019 by Russell Sherwood